Our History: Back to our roots...
Grayson Chiropractic Associates has been enriching the lives of the Rochester and surrounding communities with exceptional chiropractic care for over 50 years.
Dr. Frank Grayson, Sr. was one of the first chiropractors in town to introduce the concept of wellness through chiropractic care. It began in 1954, when he first opened the doors of Grayson Chiropractic Associates at 1573 East Main Street in the city of Rochester.
Dr. Grayson, Sr. received his education and training at Texas Chiropractic College located in San Antonio, Texas, from which he graduated in 1954. He held Licenses in New York, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Georgia.
The second generation of Grayson Chiropractors followed their father into the chiropractic profession by beginning their training at their father’s alma mater, the Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Dan Grayson received his degree there in 1983 and Dr. Frank Grayson in 1984. Both Dan and Frank are alumni of Monroe Community College and Bishop Kearney High School.
Recently, the Grayson brothers found a trusted partner in Dr. Phil Tokarz, whom which they decided to entrust the future of their practice. Dr. Phil Tokarz maintains the original standards set by the founders of the practice that have made Grayson Chiropractic Associates the best choice for people who are recovering from injury, experiencing pain, or looking for a healthier lifestyle.
We have continued to serve the local and surrounding communities with the same quality service and results our patients have received for over 50 years.