Did you know?...
- Chiropractors most often treat conditions such as: back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash, as well as sports and work-related injuries?
- Chiropractors are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling?
Chiropractic care is an important aspect of today’s health care delivery system and is used by more than 22 million Americans each year. With the heightened interest in non-invasive and drug-free approaches, Chiropractic offers a conservative, non-invasive, and preventative approach to health care.
More and more people are seeing the value of Chiropractic Care and are adding it to their regular health care routine. Chiropractic treatment is safe and effective, and is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine professions.
Grayson Chiropractic Associates offers the following traditional chiropractic therapies:
- Flexion / Distraction Technology
- Activator Technology
- Spinal Decompression
- Pregnancy Chiropractic Care
- Sports medicine
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care
As always, our doctors and staff are available to answer any questions you may have regarding how Chiropractic Care can improve not only your pain – but can greatly contribute to your optimal health and wellness.