Dr. Frank Grayson is the owner of Grayson Chiropractic Associates, serving the Rochester community as a Doctor of Chiropractic since 1984.
• Texas Chiropractic College (D.C.) 1984
• Monroe Community College (A.S.) 1979
• Advanced training - Chiropractic Sports Medicine.
• New York State Chiropractic Association
- Board Examiner (1990-1997)
• American Chiropractic Association
• National Board of Chiropractic Examinations (1999-present)
• Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Director (1989-1999)
- Vice President (1995)
- President (1996)
• Blessed Sacrament Church (Supper Program Volunteer)
Affiliations: Brighton Chamber of Commerce; Director, 1989-1994Email: [email protected]
Fax: (585) 271-6816